Meet the M-240E, a small-body addition to Guild’s acoustic archback line.The M-240E is an homage to Guild’s F-20, a small-bodied wonder that became popular during the folk era of the 60’s. This petite guitar is ideal for fingerstyle playing and light strumming. The reduced size is excellent for smaller players or musicians looking for a great sounding travel guitar.The M-240E features a solid Sitka spruce top over an arched mahogany back, a classic wood combination that produces a well-balanced voice with plenty of overtones. Other features include a bone nut and saddle, tortoiseshell pickguard, nickel plated open gear tuners, a Fishman GT-1 preamp system, and a thin, resonate satin polyurethane finish.
Guild M-240E, Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar – Natural
- ৳ 60,000.00
- ৳ 55,000.00
- ৳ 55,000.00
- Overall you save ৳ 5,000.00 (8%) on this product
Guild’s iconic arched back makes its return in the compact Westerly M-240E acoustic-electric. The purpose of this trademark feature is twofold: principally, it reduces weight and increases live projection. But it also pays tribute to some of Guild’s popular models, like the D-25 and F-30. The result is a great-playing, easy-traveling guitar with Guild’s unmistakable look. The Westerly M-240E harks back to Guild’s golden-era flat tops with some exciting vintage specs, including a concert-sized body made from premium woods, a classic Guild C-shaped neck, and a retro red tortoiseshell pickguard. The M-240E includes the AP-1 pickup for a clean sound that plugs straight into a PA.
Guild M-240E Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
- Comfortable concert body you can’t keep your hands off
- Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly’s natural acoustic voice
Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
Guild’s heritage as one of America’s premier early guitar makers is acknowledged in the M-240E. Solid Sitka spruce and mahogany meet in a compact concert body with an arched back for a big sound and great playing experience. A real bone nut and saddle deliver golden-era sustain and clarity. And a 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard gives this guitar a look that was made to be seen.
Comfortable concert body you can’t keep your hands off
Sweetwater guitarists love small-bodied acoustics for home recording and playing around the house. The concert-sized Guild M-240E is no exception. This little guitar plays great and knows how to cut through a mix. Its classic mahogany/spruce construction produces a warm, natural tone with complex overtones and surprising projection that can fill a room with music.
Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly’s natural acoustic voice
The Westerly series’ AP-1 piezo pickup is one of the better options we’ve seen in this price range. The sound is full and dynamic onstage, and it pairs great with a microphone for recording parts at home or in the studio. Volume and tone controls are mounted directly in the soundhole for easy access, and for a look that won’t detract from your guitar’s natural beauty.
Guild M-240E Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild’s early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Comfortable concert body can fill a room with music
- Vintage-profiled C-shaped neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1-11/16″ nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 24.75″ scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio
A great-playing Guild that knows where it came from: the M-240E Westerly acoustic-electric!
There are no reviews yet.