The Cordoba CP100 nylon-string guitar pack is an ideal way to get into classical guitar. The classic pack includes Cordoba’s CP100 nylon-string guitar, plus a digital clip-on tuner and a travel gig bag. The CP100 is a smooth-playing guitar with a spruce top and nato back and sides for great tone. And while the price is great for beginners, the traditional size and build of the CP100 means you’ll be learning proper playing technique from the very beginning. And with the included extras, you have everything you need to keep playing. Whether you’re just starting to learn classical guitar, or just want a great deal on a quality guitar with lots of extras, you’ll love the Cordoba CP100 guitar pack.
Cordoba Classic Pack Nylon-string Guitar Pack at a Glance:
- Ideal guitar package for beginners
- Quality construction
- All you need to get started
Ideal guitar package for beginners:
Cordoba’s Classic Pack is ready to get you started with classical guitar. The CP100 nylon-string guitar that comes in the Classic Pack is built to Cordoba’s demanding specifications in the Spanish Classic tradition, for a great playing experience that exceeds its price tag. The standard 25.6″ scale length and 2.04″ nut width will help you transition to any classical guitar in the future.
The Cordoba CP100 nylon-string guitar is made with from quality tonewoods – a spruce top and nato back and sides – that deliver beautifully balanced tone. And it’s built in traditional Spanish style, including fan bracing on the top for a balanced tone with great projection.
All you need to get started:
Cordoba’s Classic Pack includes the CP100 nylon-string guitar, an electronic tuner, and a Cordoba travel gig bag, as well as an instructional booklet and chord chart. They’re all the accessories you’ll need when starting to play, bundled together at an unbelievable price.
Cordoba Classic Pack Nylon-string Guitar Pack Features:
- Everything you need to start playing classical guitar, at a great price
- Great tone thanks to a spruce top, and nato back and sides
- Built in the traditional Spanish style for excellent playability and sound
- Satin finish for an elegant look
- Includes digital clip-on tuner, instructional booklet and chord chart, and guitar picks
- Travel gig bag included
Cordoba Protégé C1M-CE Nylon-string Acoustic-electric Classical Guitar Features:
- Value-packed classical guitar for beginners and students
- Spruce top delivers impressive note definition and powerful projection
- Mahogany back and sides add warmth and extra resonance
- Pau ferro fingerboard provides plenty of real estate for classical and flamenco playing
- GP-2 preamp creates an articulate plugged-in sound
- Cutaway body style enables greater access to the upper frets
With a real solid Sitka spruce top and Guild’s iconic arched back, the Jumbo Junior Mahogany acoustic-electric guitar stands out among travel guitars. Along with the solid wood top, this compact guitar offers such premium features as a real bone nut and Guild’s AP-1 piezo pickup system for great plugged-in tone. The Jumbo Junior body style appeals to those who love the look of a jumbo, in a smaller size that’s more comfortable for most players. Whether you’re searching for your first guitar or a travel guitar that’s made to a higher standard, Sweetwater can highly recommend the Guild Jumbo Junior Mahogany.
Solid wood top will sound even better as the years go by
An acoustic guitar’s top plays a huge role in the overall tone of the instrument, and that’s why we’re pleased to see the Jumbo Junior Mahogany is topped with a real solid piece of Sitka spruce. Solid wood tops don’t just sound richer than composite tops – they actually sound better the more you play the guitar. While the Guild Jumbo Junior Mahogany sounds great now, you’ll notice more harmonic complexity and sonic range after playing for a few years.
Guild Jumbo Junior Mahogany Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Compact acoustic guitar with the look of a jumbo in a more comfortable size
- Solid Sitka spruce top will gain harmonic complexity as it ages
- Well-balanced tone with impressive projection thanks to scalloped X-bracing
- Ready for plugged-in performance with Guild’s AP-1 piezo pickup system
- Real bone nut for better vibrational transfer
Guild’s iconic arched back makes its return in the compact Westerly M-240E acoustic-electric. The purpose of this trademark feature is twofold: principally, it reduces weight and increases live projection. But it also pays tribute to some of Guild’s popular models, like the D-25 and F-30. The result is a great-playing, easy-traveling guitar with Guild’s unmistakable look. The Westerly M-240E harks back to Guild’s golden-era flat tops with some exciting vintage specs, including a concert-sized body made from premium woods, a classic Guild C-shaped neck, and a retro red tortoiseshell pickguard. The M-240E includes the AP-1 pickup for a clean sound that plugs straight into a PA.
Guild M-240E Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
- Comfortable concert body you can’t keep your hands off
- Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly’s natural acoustic voice
Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
Guild’s heritage as one of America’s premier early guitar makers is acknowledged in the M-240E. Solid Sitka spruce and mahogany meet in a compact concert body with an arched back for a big sound and great playing experience. A real bone nut and saddle deliver golden-era sustain and clarity. And a 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard gives this guitar a look that was made to be seen.
Comfortable concert body you can’t keep your hands off
Sweetwater guitarists love small-bodied acoustics for home recording and playing around the house. The concert-sized Guild M-240E is no exception. This little guitar plays great and knows how to cut through a mix. Its classic mahogany/spruce construction produces a warm, natural tone with complex overtones and surprising projection that can fill a room with music.
Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly’s natural acoustic voice
The Westerly series’ AP-1 piezo pickup is one of the better options we’ve seen in this price range. The sound is full and dynamic onstage, and it pairs great with a microphone for recording parts at home or in the studio. Volume and tone controls are mounted directly in the soundhole for easy access, and for a look that won’t detract from your guitar’s natural beauty.
Guild M-240E Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild’s early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Comfortable concert body can fill a room with music
- Vintage-profiled C-shaped neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1-11/16″ nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 24.75″ scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio
A great-playing Guild that knows where it came from: the M-240E Westerly acoustic-electric!