The Protégé by Córdoba C1M-CE is the top choice nylon string guitar for students of all levels and is perfectly suited for both the classroom and home. Comfortable and easy to play, it’s a great first guitar at an affordable price. The C1M-CE features a cutaway body shape for easier access to the higher frets and a Cordoba GP-2 pickup system for amplified or acoustic playing. Every Protégé C1M-CE is built with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a comfortable, slim neck profile, traditional mosaic rosette, and a matte polyurethane finish. Like all Córdoba instruments, C1M-CE models feature premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod for lifetime neck stability.
Cordoba Protégé C1M-CE Acoustic Guitar – Natural with Cutaway and Electronics
- ৳ 35,000.00
- ৳ 30,000.00
- ৳ 30,000.00
- Overall you save ৳ 5,000.00 (14%) on this product
Cordoba Protégé C1M-CE Nylon-string Acoustic-electric Classical Guitar Features:
- Value-packed classical guitar for beginners and students
- Spruce top delivers impressive note definition and powerful projection
- Mahogany back and sides add warmth and extra resonance
- Pau ferro fingerboard provides plenty of real estate for classical and flamenco playing
- GP-2 preamp creates an articulate plugged-in sound
- Cutaway body style enables greater access to the upper frets
- Gift Items: Padded bag + Picks +Strings + Strap
- Brand: AXE
- Model: AG-48C
- Size: 40 inch
- Top: Linden
- Body: Linden
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fret Board –Rosewood
- Tuning pegs: Chrome die cast
- Country of Origin: China
- 100% Original Product
- Warranty: 2 Year unlimited Service warranty
- Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
- Comfortable concert body you can’t keep your hands off
- Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly’s natural acoustic voice
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild’s early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Comfortable concert body can fill a room with music
- Vintage-profiled C-shaped neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1-11/16″ nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 24.75″ scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio
Guild’s iconic arched back makes its return in the compact Westerly M-240E acoustic-electric. The purpose of this trademark feature is twofold: principally, it reduces weight and increases live projection. But it also pays tribute to some of Guild’s popular models, like the D-25 and F-30. The result is a great-playing, easy-traveling guitar with Guild’s unmistakable look. The Westerly M-240E harks back to Guild’s golden-era flat tops with some exciting vintage specs, including a concert-sized body made from premium woods, a classic Guild C-shaped neck, and a retro red tortoiseshell pickguard. The M-240E includes the AP-1 pickup for a clean sound that plugs straight into a PA.
Guild M-240E Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
Guild’s heritage as one of America’s premier early guitar makers is acknowledged in the M-240E. Solid Sitka spruce and mahogany meet in a compact concert body with an arched back for a big sound and great playing experience. A real bone nut and saddle deliver golden-era sustain and clarity. And a 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard gives this guitar a look that was made to be seen.
Comfortable concert body you can’t keep your hands off
Sweetwater guitarists love small-bodied acoustics for home recording and playing around the house. The concert-sized Guild M-240E is no exception. This little guitar plays great and knows how to cut through a mix. Its classic mahogany/spruce construction produces a warm, natural tone with complex overtones and surprising projection that can fill a room with music.
Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly’s natural acoustic voice
The Westerly series’ AP-1 piezo pickup is one of the better options we’ve seen in this price range. The sound is full and dynamic onstage, and it pairs great with a microphone for recording parts at home or in the studio. Volume and tone controls are mounted directly in the soundhole for easy access, and for a look that won’t detract from your guitar’s natural beauty.
Guild M-240E Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
A great-playing Guild that knows where it came from: the M-240E Westerly acoustic-electric!