Acoustic Guitar Strings
Oh, the strings. The beautiful heart of the guitar, the part that makes your songs and melodies and arpeggios and chords come to life. Strings are needed to play the guitar, and are used at two different points: on the fret board, where your fingers press down on strings to change the pitch and sound, and also over the sound hole, where the strings can either be strummed, plucked, or finger picked. Strings must be tuned properly for the desired sound, and must be well maintained. So the quality of strings is must be top notch and Ziko provides top quality strings for your guitar.
Regular Guitar Strings
Classical guitar strings are strings manufactured for use on classical guitars. While steel-string acoustic guitar strings and electric guitar strings are made of metal, modern classical guitar strings are made of nylon and nylon wound with wire, which produces a different sound to the metal strings. Classical guitar strings were originally made with animal intestine and silk wound with animal intestine up until World War II, when war restrictions led Albert Augustine Ltd. to develop nylon strings. Nylon guitar strings were put into production in 1948. Strings made from fluorocarbon polymers have since been developed and are the main alternative to nylon strings.
The Rose Classical Nylon Guitar Strings
- The strings are exclusively made, through internationally recognized techniques, form high quality material sourced in Germany, France, Japan, and the USA, These strings offer exceptional tone and longevity and, thus, are increasingly becoming the preferred choice of musicians worldwide.
- The Rose Classical Guitar string set
- Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy Wound
- Super Light
- A good choice for all classical guitar lovers
- E(1), B(2), G(3), D(4) , A(5), E(6)