The Banjolele is a four stringed instrument with a small banjo type body and a fretted concert size ukulele neck that was very popular the ’20s & ’30s. It features the distinctive sound of a banjo and the small scale tuning and playing style of a Ukulele. The instrument uses standard ukulele tuning of G-C-E-A.
Donner DBU-200 Banjolele, 4 String Banjo Ukulele Remo Sapele Drumhead with Strap, Picks, Strings, Gig Bag, Tunner, Ruler
- Remo Drumhead – the drumhead of Donner banjolele is from the professional drumhead supplier – Remo, contributing to a warm, full and clear tone.
- Quality Material – the body of Donner banjo ukulele is made of sapele, enabling it to produce a mellow, and soft sound. Made by maple and hardwood, the bridge is hard enough to prevent the strings cut into the bridge.
- Easy to Learn – innovative use of finger plates inlaid with muscovite to help beginners quickly find the appropriate position and the board points are very clear, and there will be no reflection under the light.
- Banjo Tone and Ukulele Style – Donner banjolele is a four-stringed musical instrument with a small banjo-type body and a fretted ukulele neck.Combining banjo’s distinctive tone with ukulele’s tuning and playing style. It uses standard ukulele tuning of G-C-E-A.
- Complete Beginner Kit – Donner banjo ukulele comes with all accessories you need to get started: ruler, strap, picks, strings, gig bag, tunner and truss rod.