- Top:Solid Spruce Back and side:Rotten
- Fingerboard:Rosewood Head-machine:Die-Cast (Golden) Strings:Aquila
- Binding: Pearl shells purfling Nut & Saddle:OX BONE
- Design with pick guard make your hands more comfortable while peformance
- Size: 24 inch Concert, Frets: 18, Package Includes Free Gig Bag
- Top, Back and sides constructed of maple and painted in a variety of beautiful colors.
- Fingerboard and Bridge constructed of Rosewood.
- 18 silver nickel frets with fret position marks at 5th, 7th and 10th frets on top of fingerboard.
- Equipped with white nylon strings and silver geared tuners.
Concert Ukulele Mahogany Top Back and Side Ukulele with Gig Bag
•Size:Concert, 24 inch ukulele.
•High quality ukulele.The Uke is with full wood construction,including Mahogany top back and sides and rosewood fingerboard and bridge,exquisite laser-engraving floral tattoo picture.
•Classic Design. Making its first major appearance in the USA in San Francisco, the ukulele continues to delight and attract fans of every age, gender and skill level. Little has changed in the design over the years proving that it’s never a good idea to change something that works!
First,check the condition of the box you received to make sure it is all right.
Secondly,tune the string. The long time shipping and the weather will probably make the string out of tune. Therefore, the string should be tuned slightly before each playing.
Finally,if you are a beginner ,please search instruction on the internet or buy a chromatic tuner to learn how to tune the ukulele. If the notes tuned by the tuner apart from an octave by year, please kindly ask a professional for help.Whenever you meet some troubles that you can not solve about the product , contact us and we will try our best to deal with it !